The first thing that will come to your attention is our 11 meter long counter with an 8 meter glass case on top for the ingredients. This single plate of 8 meter long glass is unprecedented in any other sushi restaurants in Japan.
We have four different types of private rooms. Three of them are carpeted table seating, and each of the four room is named by one of the Japanese Seven Lucky Gods. The tatami room is named Ebisu, and it is the only room with horigotatsu (sunken table) in the restaurant.
- Noto Sushi No Shyo Nobu Zushi
- 120-1 Hibari 3 cho-me Wakura-machi Nanao City Ishikawa, Japan 9260176
- Phone：+81 767-62-2019
- FAX:+81 767-62-2080
- Opening Hours
- Lunch 11:00 - 14:00 (Please enter before 13:30.)
- Dinner 17:00 - 22:00 (Last order at 21:30)
- (except on special events, national holidays and 13-15 of August)
- Parking：25 cars